Pre Publish E Book

If you would like to donate to the fund for Professional Editing and Publishing
This will include Edits, Publications for E book, print on demand paper book, professional cover art.
Questions Email me at hulsitalianplasters@Hotmail.com
To Donate to the fund https://www.paypal.me/pureheartguidebooks

Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Pure Heart Guide" Book 1 cover idea. in the works.

Working now on cover art, my medium is pencil as thats what I can do and have available at the moment. Here is a sampling for the book 1 cover art, If funded via kickstarter etc. then I will be able to have more professional work done for the books is my goal.


Cave Cabin before tees removed, with Lev Antas Shuesa glowing above it and peering above the glow is a Nemekans with a dark background planned behind it.  Then will add the title of the book etc.



Cave door opening before trees removed.

The idea for the Lev Antas Sheusa or ball that guides the searchers for the missing children.

06 09-2014   75% still plenty to do, but getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment