Pre Publish E Book

If you would like to donate to the fund for Professional Editing and Publishing
This will include Edits, Publications for E book, print on demand paper book, professional cover art.
Questions Email me at hulsitalianplasters@Hotmail.com
To Donate to the fund https://www.paypal.me/pureheartguidebooks

Monday, July 25, 2016

Whats been happening of late?

Well just a little insight into whats been happening.

Sent book one info off to 2 publishers waiting to hear back.
Still may need to find a way to go the Bookbaby self publishing route. Not sure.
Have to save up or presale enough books or ? to get the 3,000 needed to start the final process.

Book 2 is slowly coming along when I can write.
My wifes recovery is slow but she is getting better from her back surgery.

My eldest daughter Kalecia has once again been found with a new tumor in the same location of the last one, most likely cancerous they say. Still looking into Drs etc. at this time as its only been a few weeks since discovered. Drs thus far are not too positive talking about how to extend her quality of life stuff, for me that is the wrong answer, as I desire to find a way to fight these tumor / cancer and hope to help my daughter beat it again. She is now 23yrs.

Other issues, working hard in construction and the drama's there.
Planning on publishing as soon as I can figure out the finances or a publisher.

That's my little update for now.

Stephen Huls

No comments:

Post a Comment