Pre Publish E Book

If you would like to donate to the fund for Professional Editing and Publishing
This will include Edits, Publications for E book, print on demand paper book, professional cover art.
Questions Email me at hulsitalianplasters@Hotmail.com
To Donate to the fund https://www.paypal.me/pureheartguidebooks

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kickstarter.com project = Dud... 29 hrs left = failed it would seem. So Next!


Kickstarter.com project = Dud... failed it would seem with less than 29 hrs left. So Next!


It would seem from this experiance that you need to Hire the pro crowd funding agencies and pay them to make crowd funding work.

Since I had/have -0- income to hire such companies this has not been successful despite all the things I did on my own.

So Next! Maybe next year I can save up a few thousand dollars to promote another crowd funder (tax return) , maybe try pubslush.com designed more for publishing.
 
Mean time will hope to sell a 1014 Hesston hydroswing swather 1979 for I hope 1800.00 , if I can I will epublish the book before Christmas on my own through Bookbaby.com they have been really helpful and have earned it. As well as a book print of 100 copies when I can find that funding, most likely the tax return, so by next April I should have at least the 1st 100 printed copies available.

thanks to the few who showed interest.

NEXT! We never Give up..

No comments:

Post a Comment