Pre Publish E Book

If you would like to donate to the fund for Professional Editing and Publishing
This will include Edits, Publications for E book, print on demand paper book, professional cover art.
Questions Email me at hulsitalianplasters@Hotmail.com
To Donate to the fund https://www.paypal.me/pureheartguidebooks

Thursday, October 9, 2014

"A Letter Found"


A Letter Found

 

 “It’s dated June 12 of 1916 so this is old. ‘To whoever is most unfortunate to find this letter and this place, I would suggest you leave as fast as you can and get off this evil mountain and never, never come back it is cursed.”

“Great a cursed cave now, sounds weird sis” Levi said.

“Just hold on and let me read this ok, it’s kind of interesting don’t you think a mystery maybe.”

“I am Frederick the son of Norman Adare the miner who lived here but has now long since vanished and we have not been able to locate him. My older brother Alex has gone for help but he has been gone quite a long time and I fear he may not have made it to Beaver for help. This is a cursed place for bad things have happened to anyone who has been foolish enough to stay here too long.

The Ute speak of a great evil in these mountains and that they should be avoided, they warned us not to mine, hunt or travel here that the evil spirits of the underworld roam these lands and will take anyone who is foolish to travel here down into their spirit realms and are never heard from or seen again.  We did not believe in their hog wash stories about spirits, ghosts or their demons and the like for they are just uneducated Indians after all full of dumb myths.  That is what we thought at first but now I am not so sure. Dad is gone and I have abandoned working the mine and barricaded myself here in this cave for safety. Strange things have come in the night; they are quiet and have carried off the mules and supplies now I remain alone. I am running out of provisions and do not know how much longer I can stay, I do know that whatever creature or demons are outside the door I can hear it scrapping and clawing at the door and pushing on it during the night trying to open it to get to me.  They leave a three toed large print, larger than that of a grizzly bear and I do not know what it could be. I do know this I seem to be a prisoner now and if I  venture out by day I am not able to get very far for the demons seem to come in the dusk and I must flee back to this cave for safety, I do not think I can travel to Beaver to escape,  as in the open at night they would catch me it’s over a day’s hike back to Beaver so for now it’s safer in the cave I hope Alex will come back soon with help I think it’s the only way I will survive.   Alex if you read this I am leaving the extra gun in case you need it.  And if you do not find me then I have either made my escape and will find you in Beaver or the demons have taken me. You are warned! Leave and never return there is some strange evil here a dark magic. I hear something,

Alex there is a strange humming sound behind the back wall its glowing white hot like when the black smith melts iron, I cannot leave I am trapped for the demons are back at the door again, know this, not sure how much time I have so I must end this letter, tell the family I love them. I must go; I hear them, the demons they are coming..."

No comments:

Post a Comment