Pre Publish E Book

If you would like to donate to the fund for Professional Editing and Publishing
This will include Edits, Publications for E book, print on demand paper book, professional cover art.
Questions Email me at hulsitalianplasters@Hotmail.com
To Donate to the fund https://www.paypal.me/pureheartguidebooks

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Book update

Just an update:
I have been able to retrieve with help the info from the now dead laptop.
The updates for the editing of the book is finally done.
Will work on some updating and finalizing on the book cover.

Was planning on using some tax return for publishing, E Publishing at least. However due to bills, and lifes issues none of the return will be available for E publishing.

So will plan on saving 25 - 50 dollars per pay check until I can raise / save the funds to at least E publish the book.
Then as books sell, I will save enough to print some soft cover books, hope 150-250 in the 1st printing, which should keep the cost for retail under $19.00 per book for this 1st printing.
As things move on in the future I hope to be able to offer the print version closer to $15.00 per book or better just my goal for the consumer.


So this is what the new plan is as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment