Pre Publish E Book

If you would like to donate to the fund for Professional Editing and Publishing
This will include Edits, Publications for E book, print on demand paper book, professional cover art.
Questions Email me at hulsitalianplasters@Hotmail.com
To Donate to the fund https://www.paypal.me/pureheartguidebooks

Saturday, December 5, 2015

book update

Not much happening yet on this project.
Life happens...working on finding new insurance for wife so she can have a back surgery, then I became injured at work, facing possible 2nd hyrnia surgery...in a few weeks..
interesting how life tosses trails at you.
But some day, some how, I will finish this project. never say never always keep striving to achieve your goals, eventually you win..as long as one never quits.


as time permits (which is limited) I am working on book 2 in the series. The story really is getting interesting now.

S. Huls

No comments:

Post a Comment